Reaction Time (Intro)

Title: Reaction Time
Author: TheAmazingApe/apeygirl/April
Pairing: Chlollie
Rating: R-NC-17
Warnings: smut, angst, some romcom silliness
Spoilers: Warrior and Persuasion, so far
Short summary: Suffice it to say, Chloe Sullivan had never been seduced in her life. So it was hard to figure out how to react when it was, in fact, happening.


Author's note: I'm a Chlarker and sometime Chlexer, so I'm not very up on Chlollie fic and what's going on, but I bet everyone and their mother is posting their own interpretation or afterword of the scene in Warrior. So... here's another one. I'm sure it's nothing terribly original, but it got in my head and wouldn't go away. Probably three parts at the most (and don't look at me like that. I mean it this time)

Author's note 2: Obviusly, I didn't really mean it.


PART ONE

PART TWO


PART THREE

PART FOUR


PART FIVE

PART SIX

1 comment:

Chlollie4ever said...

When i'm gonna read part six?... i'm dying here... :)